Once again, we come to the season for joy, the chilly atmosphere of love, the best time to rededicate ourselves to the principles taught by Jesus. It is the perfect time to celebrate the love of God and family and to create memories that will last forever. Jesus is God's perfect, indescribable gift. The amazing thing is that not only are we able to receive this gift, but we are able to share it with others on Christmas and every other day of the year.
Christmas is the most amazing, the gentlest, loveliest festival of the year. It is perhaps the only time in the year when people can obey their natural desires and express their true sentiments without feeling self-conscious and, perhaps, foolish. For some, Christmas is about giving gifts and spending time with family. For others, it's a time of profound religious importance and reflection. For kids it is about waiting for Santa. Late night parties, dance, lighting and decoration, grand feasts, big cakes, good wines, exchange of gifts are all the special attraction of this celebration. Whether you are Christian or not it is always a time to cherish with your family and friends. Being a festival for merriment and fun it is also the day when people greet each other and wish for their well-being and prosperity.With all the sweetest and colorful funs of life we bring to you the most inspirational quotes to feel your heart with motivation for this Christmas. At the same time we also bring to you funny quotes and messages to share with all your friends and family through text messages or Facebook.
Best Christmas Quotes of All Time
Here are top 10 inspirational Christmas quotes for Christmas
- “Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.”
~ Peg Bracken
- “Want to keep Christ in Christmas? Feed the hungry, clothe the naked, forgive the guilty, welcome the unwanted, care for the ill, love your enemies, and do unto others as you would have done unto you.” ― Steve Maraboli
- “Mankind is a great, an immense family... This is proved by what we feel in our hearts at Christmas.” ― Pope John XXIII
- “Christmas is a season for kindling the fire for hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.” -- Washington Irving
- Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we're here for something else besides ourselves. ~Eric Sevareid
- Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love! ~Hamilton Wright Mabie
- “From a theological point of view, Easter is the center of the Church year; but Christmas is the most profoundly human feast of faith, because it allows us to feel most deeply the humanity of God. The crib has a unique power to show us what it means to say that God wished to be “Immanuel”—a “God with us”, a God whom we may address in intimate language, because he encounters us as a child.” ― Pope Benedict XVI
- “At this Christmas when Christ comes, will He find a warm heart? Mark the season of Advent by loving and serving the others with God's own love and concern.” ― Mother Teresa, Love: A Fruit Always in Season
- “Allow Christmas day to blossom in the bosom of your own inner joy & happiness.” ― Eleesha, The Soulful Pathway To Christmas: Soulfully Inspiring You in the Days Leading Up to Christmas and Beyond!
- “Christmas is not just a time for festivity and merry making. It is more than that. It is a time for the contemplation of eternal things. The Christmas spirit is a spirit of giving and forgiving.” ~ J. C. Penney
- “Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most.” ~ Ruth Carter Stapleton
Here are the top 10 funny Christmas quotes
- “Santa Claus wears a Red Suit, he must be a communist. And a beard and long hair, must be a pacifist. What’s in that pipe that he’s smoking?”– Arlo Guthrie
- “Christmas is the season when you buy this year’s gifts with next year’s money.”
- A true Christmas miracle is when you manage to untangle all your Christmas lights from last year. Double miracle if they still work. - Melanie White
- “Christmas: it’s the only religious holiday that’s also a federal holiday. That way, Christians can go to their services, and everyone else can sit at home and reflect on the true meaning of the separation of church and state.” – Samantha Bee
- There is a remarkable breakdown of taste and intelligence at Christmastime. Mature, responsible grown men wear neckties made out of holly leaves and drink alcoholic beverages with egg yolks and cottage cheese in them. - P.J. O’Rourke
- If you haven’t gotten the Christmas spirit yet; it’s not too late. I hear they’re having a big sale on it down at the mall. - Melanie White
- “What I don’t like about office Christmas parties is looking for a job the next day.” –Phyllis Diller
- Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice. - Dave Barry
- Anyone who believes that men are the equal of women has never seen a man trying to wrap a Christmas present
- Why is Christmas just like a day at the office? You do all the work and the fat guy with the suit gets all the credit.
Here are the top 10 Christmas messages for cards and SMS
- The gift of love. The gift of peace. The gift of happiness. May all these be yours at Christmas.
- Best wishes for the holidays and for health and happiness throughout the coming year.
- Whatever is beautiful. Whatever is meaningful. Whatever brings you happiness. May it be yours this holiday season and throughout the coming year.
- God gave His greatest gift to us on that first Christmas Day and may the wonder of it always guide and light your way... MERRY CHRISTMAS!
- As we rejoice and celebrate this wonderful season of Christmas, let us not forget to thank baby Jesus for coming into our lives. Let us together prepare ourselves to welcome him into the homes of our hearts. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones.
- Santa told me he received and read your letter. However, because of the recession and the economic crisis, all he was able to get you is coal! Only joking! I hope you enjoy the present – Merry Christmas!
- Bells are ringing and everyone is singing, It’s Christmas! It’s Christmas! Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Hope your Christmas is as warm and sweet as a cup of hot cocoa and filled with more granted wishes than you can count.
- The true heart of Christmas is one of wonder and warmth. May any holiday stress you feel fade away and be replaced with this. Merry Christmas!
- May the light of Christmas be your sun that you may never walk in obscurity; I offer you this season’s gifts of Joy and unending testimonies. Merry Christmas!